June 17, 2020 | 12:00 PM ET
Join the National Security Institute and the Lincoln Network for a virtual discussion about the latest developments in regulating tech companies, including an examination of what their responsibilities are in preventing their platforms from being used to distribute harmful content or illegal activity, the potential impact of President Trump’s recent Executive Order on Section 230, and how these issues impact U.S. national security.
- Renee DiResta, Technical Research Manager, Stanford Internet Observatory
- Klon Kitchen, NSI Visiting Fellow and Director, Center for Technology Policy at The Heritage Foundation
- Rick Lane, CEO, Iggy Ventures
- Carl Szabo, Vice President and General Counsel, NetChoice
- Moderated by Marshall Kosloff, Director of Outreach and Media, Lincoln Network