NSI seeks an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
- Assist in preparing information and research materials;
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files;
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records;
- Research and gather documentation on company position in the industry;
- Attend NSI virtual events; and
- Update and post supervised social media and website content; respond to web correspondence, social media posts, and email.
- Holds an undergraduate degree or currently enrolled in an undergraduate program;
- Has a passion for national security and foreign policy;
- Has knowledge of social media platforms;
- Has Microsoft Office Suite;
- Has availability to work 20 hours/week; and
- Has availability on some evenings and weekends.
- Degree or current undergraduate program in international relations, political science, national security or a related field;
- Experience with WordPress, Canva, Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, Mailchimp and/or Audacity; and
- Based in the DC Metro area.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line, “[Lastname] Undergraduate Intern Application”