NSI seeks an energetic and responsible Digital Communications Intern to support NSI’s communications and press efforts. You will play an important role in promoting the work of NSI’s experts, develop and edit new media products, including promotional materials and/or educational videos and podcasts, and stay up to date on NSI policies and programs. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Create social media content across platforms, including Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Support NSI’s flagship “Fault Lines” podcast, including audio and video editing;
- Draft promotional content such as newsletters and update the NSI website;
- Edit and upload videos of virtual events and NSI event flyer materials; and
- Research communications trends to better understand digital topics.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program;
- Has a minimum overall GPA of 3.0;
- Has a passion for communications and an interest in digital trends and social media messaging;
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications; and
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week during regular business hours (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET).
- Experience with WordPress, Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Audacity, and/or iMovie.
Please fill out the form below to apply: