On May 4, 2022, NSI is partnering with ICS Village, R Street Institute, The Atlantic Council, Cyber Bytes Foundation, and Crowell & Moring to host the fifth annual Hack the Capitol conference, which is a day-long, multi-track event designed to educate congressional staffers, scholars, and press on some of the most critical cybersecurity challenges facing our nation today.
Hack the Capitol 5.0 will deliver programming along three tracks:
1. Policy Panels and Presentations, including keynotes and fireside chats by leading government officials
2. “Technical Talks” designed to offer a deep dive into leading issues in cybersecurity
3. An Exhibition Hall, with demonstrations (including hands-on) of industrial control systems
Confirmed Keynote Speakers Include:
- Congressional members: Rep. Jim Langevin (D-RI), Rep. Lou Correa (D-CA), Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI)
- Jen Easterly, Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Chris Krebs, Former Director of CISA
This is a hybrid event with in-person attendance at the offices of Crowell and Moring LLP at 1001 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004.