- NSI seeks research assistants for in-person work during regular business hours (9:00-5).
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be law or graduate students. A demonstrated familiarity with defense, national security, and international affairs is preferred.
- RAs are paid.
- RAs must be available for at least 30 hours/week, and full time availability is preferred.
- Student research assistants support NSI fellows, staff, and faculty on scholarly publications and policy papers, NSI’s “Fault Lines” podcast, Congressional testimonies, and more.
- Student research assistants may also provide event management and general administrative support.
If you wish to apply, please fill out the form below.