The National Security Institute at George Mason University is seeking a student photographer to assist with occasional in person events.
- Attend in person events in Arlington, VA or Washington, DC
- Take photos of individuals attending events
- Conduct light editing of work
- Previous experience taking photos on a high quality camera and editing photography
- Able to travel to Arlington, VA or Washington, DC
- Student of George Mason University
- Availability for future events
- Begins at $40/hour; commensurate with experience
To apply, send a resume and samples of work to email@example.com.