- NSI seeks research assistants for remote or in-person work during regular business hours (9-5).
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and be law or graduate students. A demonstrated familiarity with defense, national security, and international affairs is preferred.
- RAs are paid an hourly rate of $12.
- RAs must be available for at least 10 hours/week.
- Student research assistants support NSI fellows, staff, and faculty on scholarly publications and policy papers, NSI’s “Fault Lines” podcast, Congressional testimonies, and more.
- Student research assistants may also provide event management and general administrative support.
Interested in Applying?
Send a resume (including GPA), cover letter & recent writing sample to email@example.com